We all desire to achieve a celebrity smile, ain’t we? People feel very embarrassed when they have misaligned, crooked, or crowded teeth. While you may find several options to straighten your teeth, Invisalign is the only method that is free of brackets and wires.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign or clear aligners are actually a transparent set of tailor-built and tight-fitting mouthpieces that slip over the teeth. If you are facing problems with mild to moderately crowded teeth or have small gap issues, then Invisalign can be your best bet.
Invisalign is the largest manufacturer of clear aligners. But, this is not the only brand. However, every person isn’t an ideal candidate for “invisible” aligners. Your Invisalign dentist will examine your case and then prescribe what’s apt for you. Having said that, now let’s take a quick look at some of the benefits that Invisalign has to offer you.
Benefits of Invisalign
- They are comfortable, painless, and tailor-made. They are easily removable trays to straighten your poorly aligned teeth and are custom-made to exactly fit your teeth and mouth. Unlike traditional braces, they are gentler on your gums and mouth since they do not have any sharp edges or wires.
- They are virtually invisible. Just because trays are created of smooth plastic which is transparent, you can get a photogenic smile. You don’t need to hide anymore behind metal appliances and this boosts your self-confidence too.
- Safe for children, adolescents, and adults. Clear aligners are safe for kids, adolescents, and adults. We advise you to wait until your child is 13 or 14 years of age to receive Invisalign.
- Improved oral health. Since the trays are removable; therefore people find comfort and ease in maintaining their oral hygiene practices like flossing and brushing. Also, you can eat your favorite foods without any kind of restrictions.
- It saves you time. With this option, it may just take a year and a half to get your teeth straightened, unlike metal braces which can take up to 5 years to achieve results.
- Improved cleanliness. Having straight teeth is essential for strong gums and teeth. By lessening the gap, you can clean your teeth and gums in a proper way.
- Fixes dental issues. Dental issues vary for each person. Invisalign can correct issues such as crossbite, gap teeth, misaligned teeth, crowded teeth, open bite, overbite, and underbite.
- Fewer office visits. You do not need to spend so much time at the dentist’s office as they only require to be maintained after every 6 weeks.
- In the first visit, your Invisalign dentist will capture a few digital impressions of your teeth.
- These impressions will then be sent to the Invisalign laboratory.
- An accurate set of trays will be created to fit exactly into your mouth
- You need to wear the trays for a minimum of 20-22 hours on a daily basis.
- You must visit your Invisalign dentist to get a new aligner after every few weeks to keep on moving the teeth gradually in the desired position.
You may feel very little pain, discomfort, and mouth sores in this treatment method than in patients with conventional braces.
How much do Invisible Aligners cost?
Usually, the treatment cost ranges between $3,000 and $7,000 approximately for Invisalign. The number of trays varies from one individual to another since this is based on how poor your misalignment is.
Get the help you need!
You can get in touch with Heritage Dental – Dentist Katy TX if you want to receive the best Invisalign therapy in Katy, TX. We can help you achieve a confident, gorgeous, and healthy smile with Invisalign at an affordable rate! We are just a call away.